- ChiroThin is a doctor supervised program and all ChiroThin participants are pre-screened for complicating factor, poor prognostic indicators, and contraindication.
- ChiroThin is not a “protein only” program. We include complex carbohydrates to help improve muscular endurance, as well as prevent excessive ketosis, hyperuricemia, diuresis, electrolyte loss, and re-feeding edema.
- ChiroThin is not a “low carb” program. In fact, the average person consumes approximately 200gm of healthy complex carbohydrates per day while on ChiroThin. This is more than 2 times the amount of carbohydrates allowed for a program to be considered “low carb”. Also, this is well above the minimum requirement of 130gm of carbohydrates required by Type-1 diabetics.
- ChiroThin provides a “re-feeding component” where the ChiroThin patient is transitioned back to a normal healthy diet.
- All ChiroThin patients are provided with detailed instructions, guidelines, strategies, and tools to help increase the likelihood of long term weight loss success.
- Breaks the bad habits that caused them to become overweight.
- Helps you learn how to shop and eat healthy foods.
- Helps you lose up to 20-45 pounds in 6 weeks, safely and effectively.
- Helps you become less dependent on prescription drugs.
- Helps you reset their BMI and BMR set points.
- Helps you change your life!
AGGR Weight Management and Support Formula
AGGR Weight Management & Control Formula AGGR is a vegetarian and gluten-free dietary supplement that supports weight management. AGGR combines four ingredients that work together to accelerate, maintain, and break through weight loss barriers.
- Fat burning hormones Leptin and Adiponectin
- Healthy blood sugar levels and reduced cravings
- Appetite Control
- Proper fat metabolism
Japanese scientists identified a form of vitamin B12 that protects against neurological disease and aging by a unique mechanism that differs from current therapies. Some of the disorders that may be preventable or treatable with methylcobalamin include Parkinson’s disease, peripheral neuropathies, Alzheimer’s disease, muscular dystrophy and, neurological aging. Americans have immediate access to this form of vitamin B12, and unlike prescription drugs, it costs very little and is free of side effects.
Vitamin B12 is a general label for a group of essential biological compounds known as cobalamins. The cobalamins are structurally related to hemoglobin in the blood, and a deficiency of vitamin B12 can cause anemia. The primary concern of conventional doctors is to maintain adequate cobalamin status to protect against anemia. The most common form of vitamin B12 is called cyanocobalamin.
However, over the last 10 years, a number of central and peripheral neurological diseases have been related to a deficiency of a very specific cobalamin, the methylcobalamin form that is required to protect against neurological diseases and aging. The liver converts a small amount of cyanocobalamin into methylcobalamin within the body, but larger amounts of methylcobalamin are necessary to correct neurological defects and protect against aging.